[MLton-user] FreeBSD building problems + known errors question

Alexandre Xlex0x835@rambler.ru
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:24:49 +0300

Yes, it's reasonable.
What about add this explanation to the site (under or below the known
bugs list)? That will eliminate future questions and the first
question, that arise at my head, when I saw that bugs was: "They knew
about bugs, it's a lot time passed, but they still did not fix it!?",
and your reasons will just in place and in time...

Regards,
/Alexandre.