[MLton-devel] no libgmp requirement?

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:36:34 -0500

I'm confused by the listing of the requirements for mlton-20020923-1.i386.rpm
on the download page.  It doesn't list libgmp.  This could be because none of
the installed executables require it, but it should be required I think.
If that is what is going on there is probably a way to manually (by putting
something in the .spec file) add that requirement.
It isn't completely clear that it should be a requirement since you can use
MLton without it, but none of the IntInf stuff will work.