[MLton] cvs commit: world no longer contains a preprocessed basis library

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:04:05 -0600

The  thing  that  would be most useful I think would just be some way to have
something like the .cm files but which used the semantic hack that MLton uses
for  the  basis library.  I'm thinking of all the long custom .cm files which
are only there because if you made them shorter (by just listing  some  other
.cm which has everything) then too much would be included.

I  guess  that  what  I am asking for is another directive for the .mlb files
which means to include any of this stuff if it is `used', where `used' should
be  interpreted  as it is for the basis.  I.e., more stuff is considered dead
code.