[MLton] cvs commit: world no longer contains a preprocessed basis library

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:10:46 -0800

> Here's a "working" version of a new cmcat.
> But, in any event, I don't think that the lib/mlton sources are
> semantically correct from CM's point of view.  At the very least,
> CM.make "lib/mlton/heap/sources.cm" doesn't work.

I commented out the heap stuff, which is very old and obviously
unused, from sources.cm and checked that change in.  With that, I was
able to use your cmcat to produce a file list that MLton was able to
type check.  But, it did have a bunch of extra files that the old
cmcat was able to drop.