[MLton] basis library spec download?

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:40:00 -0500 (EST)

> I saw that, but seeing the changes I want to update the copy I have.  Didn't
> he (Reppy) say that that was fine as long as you keep all the notices and
> only make 1 copy?

Then I guess it depends on what you want to get.  Reppy used to have a
draft at:
  www.cs.uchicago.edu/~jhr/.private/basis/2003-08-04.pdf
but, it's gone now.  That draft had the "textual" chapters in addition to
the API Specification that is on the web.  If you want a copy of that,
I've got one.  But, obviously, the Spec is as of August, so is missing the
new stuff.

I don't think they have a tarball of the website up anywhere, but you can
wget yourself one.