[MLton-devel] MLton report and survey

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:22:14 -0500 (EST)

> I was thinking of sending the following to MLton-user and
> comp.lang.ml.  Comments on the report or survey (please try it out)
> appreciated.

I think it looks very good.  You might consider adding a History page
to the website with the write up.  Another improvement that we might add
are additional libraries; e.g., it would be nice to add GTK or some system
like that.  I've also thought about looking at Mathias Blume's NLFFI to
see if we could support that as well.  We also had a number of possible
TODOs a few months ago when giving Suresh some project suggestions.