[MLton-devel] MLton report and survey

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 06:01:38 -0800

> Looks pretty good, but I wonder what the right way to time it is relative to
> the next release.

My thinking was to do this as close to Jan 1 as possible, and try to
make it an annual thing.  This release is probably another month away,
so I don't think it's too close.

> Note, the link under `users' to the `Programming With Recursion Schemes' paper
> is dead.  If you go up one level (to http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~tom7/papers/)
> then the paper is listed there and the abstract link works but the pdf one
> (which is what you copied) does not.

Fixed.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.fantasy-coders.de/projects/gh/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dguugelhupf%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8