[MLton-devel] cvs commit: source-level profiling

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:05:28 -0500 (EST)

> > Is there anything about the new profiling that you suspect might not
> > be working correctly that I can watch out for?
>
> Here are the currently known problems
>
> 	bad interaction with -exn-history true
> 	mutually recursive functions are lumped together
> 	there appear to be some extra regions for fun declarations
>
> I anticipate checking in fixes for those today.

Is there still a user/developer distinction in reporting <basis>
functions?  I noticed that the shouldPush function disappeared a number of
checkins ago, but I don't know if something replaced it.