[MLton-devel] MLton meeting postponed

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:36:27 -0800

Hi guys.  Due to some recent medical stuff, I will be unable to travel
to Chicago in February, so we will be unable to hold the MLton meeting
on our originally planned dates.  We have rescheduled for May 23 - 25,
and would like to invite all of you to join us on Friday May 23.  I
apologize for the change in schedule.

Dave, I also unfortunately won't be able to give a MLton talk as
planned at U Chicago on Feb 19.  I would like to reschedule for May 21
or 22 if possible.

On the up side, the latest batch of MLton t-shirts has arrived, and I
will be bringing one for everyone at the meeting.  If you are a ? in
the table below, or would like to change your size, please let me know
the correct size (S, M, L, or XL).

Dave		?
Henry		L
John		?