[MLton-devel] upcoming public release

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:33:58 -0500 (EST)

> Let me know if you see any problems with this.

That sounds fine.  This would also be the first public release with
Basis 2002, including the networking functionality.  I don't know of any
bugs, but the networking hasn't been banged on that much.  On the other
hand, since there hasn't been any standard networking modules before,
there probably isn't much code out there to break.  Also, there is the new
IO, which is almost there, but not quite.  I'm happy to leave that for a
future release; the user guide is correct with respect to the old io.