[MLton-devel] new hosting for mlton.org

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:28:56 -0700

I am in the process of setting up the new machine that will host
mlton.org.  This will hopefully soon solve all of the CVS and mailing
list problems we have been having with sourceforge.  The new machine's
IP is 69.55.226.86.  It is already handling mail and web for mlton.org
(once your DNS server gets the updated IP).  The mail is still being
forwarded to sourceforge, but I hope to fix that soon.  I am about to
start moving the CVS.  I will let you know when it's up and running.