[MLton] Win32 Patch Instructions

Brent Fulgham bfulg@pacbell.net
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:37:53 -0700 (PDT)

> > | Any other thoughts on an SSH for MinGW?  If not,
> I'll probably go
> > | ahead and install Cygwin and its SSH, since I
> know how to do that.
> >
> > You get ssh with MSYS and the MSYS development
> toolkit.
>
> Ah yes.  Sorry I misspoke -- I need sshd, which did
> not seem to come
> with MSYS.

I actually haven't been using sshd under Mingwin -- I
just use two directories (one for Cygwin, the other
for Mingwin).  I generate the *.c/*.S files under
Cygwin, copy them to the Mingwin directory and run the
build from a Mingwin shell.

A quick search of the usual suspects seems to indicate
that all working sshd implementations use Cygwin in
some fashion.

-Brent