[MLton] Mlton style question concerning modules

Jesper Louis Andersen jlouis@mongers.org
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:58:19 +0200

Quoting Stephen Weeks (sweeks@sweeks.com):

> The problem is that the :> on functors Graph{Array,Matrix} has hidden
> the vertex type.  With the MLton style, :> often isn't useful for
> functor results, because of this problem.  You could explicitly
> propagate the sharing, as in

Ah, now it makes sense. Thanks. I am in the process of trying to
attack the socket.sml regression for OpenBSD. I have communicated
with some people and what they want is a C-equivalent regression
which makes the same error. So - my old rusty C is being polished
again for that ;)

--
j.