[MLton] A question about MLton.Process.create & Unix.streams_of

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:31:41 -0800

> For some deep psychological reason I presumed that the info after
> "Changes since the last public release" were the old stuff and the new
> stuff was at the head of the documentation.

I changed the heading to "Changes since the current public release",
which I hope helps.

> Sorry for the noise.  I finally found documentation for that structure
> at http://www.standardml.org/Basis/.  It looks like there is a book
> about the SML basis library.
>
> Sorry about the noise.  It like now that I've figure out how to read
> the documentation that I'll be able to get by.

Not noise at all.  We are trying to improve our documentation and web
site organization to be more friendly for new users.  I've updated our
Documentation and BasisLibrary pages to make it easier to find this
stuff.