[MLton] Gone snowboarding! till Jan 2

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:59:23 -0800

> Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but it seems everyone else
> here does. :-) I'm leaving tomorrow and will be unreachable till Jan 2.

Well, not everyone, but it certainly makes sense for very active list
members who might otherwise be expected to provide a fast response --
and you certainly qualify.  Have a nice holiday!

Our convention is to put "<userid> offline until <date>" in the
subject line to make it easy to scan.

I've added a note to this effect on our Contact page.  There's
probably a better place, but I can't think of it.