[MLton] OpenGL

Mike Thomas mike.thomas@brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:58:25 +1000

Hi Stephen.

Lucky to catch me on Saturady.  I just checked this change in, but I'm
uncertain whether this was the result of some change in mlton I haven't
accounted for.

RCS file: /cvsroot/mlton/mlton/lib/opengl/Makefile,v
retrieving revision 1.16
diff -r1.16 Makefile
19c19
<       $(mlton) -export-header $@ -stop tc $<
---
>       $(mlton) -export-header true > $@ -stop tc $<

When attempting to rebuild everything I got this:

make[2]: Leaving directory `/c/cvs/head/mlton/runtime'
/bin/cp -fpR /c/cvs/head/mlton/runtime/*.a /c/cvs/head/mlton/build/lib/self/
/bin/cp -fpR runtime/*.h include/*.h /c/cvs/head/mlton/build/lib/include/
make -C /c/cvs/head/mlton/mlton
make[2]: Entering directory `/c/cvs/head/mlton/mlton'
grep -v mlton-stubs mlton-stubs.cm >mlton.cm
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `elaborate/type-str.sig', needed by
`mlton-c
ompile'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/c/cvs/head/mlton/mlton'
make[1]: *** [compiler] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/cvs/head/mlton'
make: *** [all] Error 2

No time today to check if a make clean would solve.

Cheers and thanks for all the help - I hope to get back to this over the
coming fortnight - dealing with imminent releases of three different
multiplatform items of software at work and also 'hobby' open source.

Mike Thomas