[MLton] refinement type checker for Standard ML

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:16:28 -0800

Hi Frank.  A while back you mentioned that you were building a
refinement type checker for SML.  I was curious to hear the status of
the project.  You also mentioned you were interested if MLton had a
reasonable front end, which at the time it did not.  I wanted to let
you know that we finally have a version of MLton with a proper front
end.  We have an experimental version at

	http://www.mlton.org/experimental/

We are seeking feedback on the new front end, and would appreciate any
you might be able to provide.  It would be especially nice if you or a
student could try out Twelf on the new MLton.  Thanks.