[MLton] modifying flatten.fun to always flatten

Lukasz S Ziarek lziarek@cs.purdue.edu
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:09:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear Stephen,

I was wondering how you did your debugging, because make will fixpoint the
compiler. I am looking to simply build a version of the compiler so I can
run simple test cases instead of having the compiler rebuild itself.

Luke