[MLton] OpenGL

Mike Thomas mike.thomas@brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:52:29 +1000

Hi Matthew.

| > Have you built/run any of the examples on Linux yet?
|
| I run a Mandrake Linux box with Mesa and I was able to get all the
| examples to compile and run (after the appropriate case-sensitivity and
| library name changes).  Closing the window exits the program.  They all
| look pretty neat.

Thanks.  It's good that it works with Mesa too.

I checked Stephen's case related suggestions in yesterday so hopefully you
won't need to worry about that now.

I have stuck with defaulting my Cygwin environment to case insensitivity as
case sensitivity caused other problems for me.  A shame as there may be
future issues, but they are minor anyway and I'll be more wary of them now.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.