[MLton] Re: Wide*

Geoffrey A. Washburn geoffw@cis.upenn.edu
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:49:45 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Stephen Weeks wrote:

> Hi Geoff.  I don't know how far along you got with the WideChar stuff,
> but you might like to try things out with our new front end, which
> gives much improved error messages and makes basis library development
> much easier.  You can grab the release at
>
> 	http://www.mlton.org/experimental/
>
> or work from the CVS, which would probably be even better if you plan
> to send patches.

	Thanks!  I had started doing a little work on Wide* but had then
  gotten stuck because checking the basis required using SML/NJ, and the
  latest release doesn't compile with the latest version of gcc on my
  system.  I've heard good things recently about the CVS version, so I
  will try working from that instead.

--
-- Geoff Washburn | geoffw@cis.upenn.edu | http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~geoffw/ --