Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:16:38 +1000
| It all looks good, except I still see the following error when I do
| cvs update
| cvs server: nothing known about lib/opengl/mlton/GL.cm
| Maybe you haven't yet checked that file in?
In the end I changed the name to opengl.cm for two reasons.
The first and most compelling was that Cygwin cvs crashed whenever I tried
to add the new file GL.cm having previously CVS removed Gl.cm.
The second was that I am considering adding GL.cm, GLU.cm and GLUT.cm to
deal with each of the corresponding pairs of SML source files (GL.sig,
GL.sml and so on) - I thought this might be a way around the kludge I have
used of #including GL.sig etc in ../glu/glu.sml and ../glut/glut.sml. If
this is a workable method, then I would need to ask you (please) to manually
remove from your CVS repository any evidence that "Gl.cm" or "GL.cm" ever
existed to get around the Cygwin bug.
I'm working on adding NURB surfaces at present.