[MLton] Re: MLton PowerPC/MacOS port

Benjamin Greene bgreene@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:19:15 -0400

Hey,

Yeah, I'm still interested.  I actually will be going out of town for 2
months, and then I'll be working hard to find a job, but I think I could
probably find the time to help.  I'm not experienced in helping such
projects, but I'm certainly willing to try.

I'll be back in August, so let me know around then, or I'll drop you an
email when I get back.

--Ben

--On Tuesday, June 1, 2004 11:12 AM -0700 Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com>