[MLton] cvs commit: Indirect C calls.

Brent Fulgham bfulg@pacbell.net
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:26:51 -0700

On 2004-10-01 22:42:32 -0700 Stephen Weeks wrote:

>>> MinGW	Doesn't work.  I'm not sure where to get dlopen and friends.
>>> 	Brent, do you have any ideas here?
>>
>> They may not exist, since MinGW is truly Windows, with all that
>> implies.  It may not have support for dlopen -- I'll look into it.
>
> There's at least hope, since dlopen works on Cygwin (which is open
> source).

Worst case we just write a little wrapper that calls "LoadLibrary" from
the windows API.  I don't have a Windows system available at the
moment,
but I may be able to work on it in a few days.

I'm installing the Debian-hosted cross-compiler to see if I can at
least
get something that compiles.

I'll refrain from looking at the Cygwin sources, since they are GPL'ed
and
I don't want to run into licensing concerns.

-Brent