[MLton] MLton wiki

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:44:30 -0700

> Here is a policy. I don't know if you can enforce it or not but.
> Every user editable page has a particular backgroud color that
> cannot be hidden or easily spoofed by just using the Wiki formating
> commands.  All new pages created by untrusted users inhert the this
> background color.  All trusted pages are locked except by trusted
> users. This prevents page spoofing and keeps the Wiki pretty open.

This makes sense, but I'm not sure about counting on users to notice
the difference between "trusted" and "untrusted" pages.

Anyways, for experimenting, I have now turned on the simples
access-control scheme I could think of (other than none :-), in which
you must be a trusted user to edit.  See

	http://wiki.mlton.org/AccessControl