[MLton] 20051202 on Debian build failures

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley@terpstra.ca
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:41:58 +0100

On Dec 6, 2005, at 1:27 AM, Henry Cejtin wrote:
> The last command listed is
> 	/usr/bin/make -C runtime
> If any thing had been in an actual make command, it should have
> listed the
> command, so my guess is that it is that it must be one of the
> 	$(shell ...)
> commands, although when I wrote such a thing which exited with a
> non-zero, it
> didn't complain at all.
> I.e., I'm confused.

|t's also possible that the build got preempted by something more
important.
I say give it another day or so, then we'll complain. :-)

As for the voltaire problem; I'm going to send a bitchy email on
MLton's behalf
if no one minds. If nothing gets changed, I can rebuild it on my PPC
notebook.