[MLton] cvs commit: C types now distinguish between signed and unsigned words

Alexandre Xlex0x835@rambler.ru
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:05:33 +0300

I will try, but I have compilation question.

CWD: ~/Applications/MLTon/mlton-20041109  Time: 09:59:59 Jobs: 0
  xlex@Karlson>make all-no-docs
make dirs runtime compiler world-no-check
mkdir -p /Users/xlex/Applications/MLTon/mlton-20041109/build/bin
Compiling MLton runtime system for self.
make -C runtime
zcat gdtoa.tgz | tar xf -
patch -p0 <gdtoa-patch
cd gdtoa && gcc -Wall -I. -Iplatform -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-fomit-frame-pointer -o arithchk.out arithchk.c
arithchk.c:140: warning: return type defaults to `int'
cd gdtoa && ./arithchk.out >arith.h
cd gdtoa &&                                     \
         gcc -Wall -I. -Iplatform -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-fomit-frame-pointer -O2                        \
                 -Dstrtod=gdtoa_strtod           \
                 -Dstrtof=gdtoa_strtof           \
                 -w -O1 -c -DINFNAN_CHECK        \
ar rc libgdtoa.a gdtoa/*.o
ranlib libgdtoa.a
gcc -Wall -I. -Iplatform -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -fomit-frame-pointer
-O2 -c -o basis/Array/numElements.o basis/Array/numElements.c
In file included from platform.h:38,
                  from basis/Array/numElements.c:1:
platform/darwin.h:26:36: /usr/local/include/gmp.h: No such file or
make[2]: *** [basis/Array/numElements.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [runtime] Error 2
make: *** [all-no-docs] Error 2

Yes, I know - I need GMP library installed, which I do installed in
/opt/local/ - how can I show this at the compilation time?