[MLton] mllex fails when actions include unbalanced parentheses

Neophytos Michael nmichael@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

It's a bug in mllex.  I fixed this bug and sent a patch to Matthias Blume a few
years ago.  I am pretty sure he incorporated it in SML/NJ's version of lex.
Mlton's MLLex was perhaps forked before that time.  Maybe we should update our
mllex with the current one is SML/NJ.

Neophytos