[MLton] Re: Ray tracer update

Stephen Weeks sweeks@sweeks.com
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:39:48 -0700

> BTW I looked for Emacs information on the MLton site but didn't find a
> link to this page.

There is a link from

  http://mlton.org/StandardML

The Emacs page is also listed in the index

  http://mlton.org/Index

If you find other places where it makes sense to add a link, please
feel free to do so (the MLton web site is a wiki).

I've added both the sed script and the .emacs hack to the Emacs page.

I think it's best to leave the error messages as is, since they are
more readable, and that will be most helpful to newbies (other than
Emacs users that expect next-error to work), who may not be using any
kind of automated error processing.