[MLton] MLton Library project.

Jeremy Fincher jemfinch at supybot.com
Wed Dec 20 08:05:36 PST 2006

Greetings,

I'm mostly a lurker on the MLton mailing list, but I read with interest
the beginnings of the MLton library project.  It seems like something
that would definitely benefit the MLton community.

Somewhere, however, I seemed to lose the pulse of what actually got
decided.  I've searched on the MLton.org wiki, but haven't found a
summary of what was decided, what processes are instituted, etc.  Is
there such a summary, and if so, where can I find it?

If there's a particular email I missed that did summarize this
information, I'll be happy to put it on the MLton.org wiki if someone
will tell me where it ought to go.

Thanks,
Jeremy