[MLton] issue tracking

Stephen Weeks sweeks at sweeks.com
Mon Oct 30 15:15:31 PST 2006

Joe Hurd recently asked on MLton-user if MLton has a bug-tracking
system.  It's something that's been on my mind for a couple of months
and I would like to explore setting one up on mlton.org.  Matthew
suggested bugzilla.  Do people have any experiences to report with
that, either as a user or administrator?  How about other

The most important criterion to me is ease-of-use for end users.  I
want users to be able to very easily submit bugs, check on their
status (email, rss tracking), search, etc.  A secondary criterion is
ease-of-use for developers.  A not unimportant criterion is ease of

Also, I was thinking that it would be nice if whatever tool we set up
works for tracking more than bugs; e.g. feature requests.