[MLton] Progress on AMD64/FreeBSD

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 02:05:09 PDT 2007

Matthew is right, it doesn't cycle. I came to the same conclusion
independently
of him. What nags me however is that since we are not doing MAP_FIXED the
location is a hint to the kernel. In principle the kernel is free to provide
us with
any memory area where it can fit the mapping.

I hope to get some time for investigating the coming days. There are a
couple of
rather loose ends to verify.