[MLton] Re: [MLton-commit] r7381

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley at terpstra.ca
Sat Dec 12 05:10:56 PST 2009

My colleague reported this error message:/usr/include/ucontext.h:42:2:
error: #error ucontext routines are deprecated, and require _XOPEN_SOURCE to
be defined" ... then he added the #define and it worked.

I don't have a Snow Leopard system, but he got told me that he got this
error on the newest svn/HEAD. I'll get him to double-check on Monday and
send the real regression log.

I notice that the error message explicitly mentions /usr/include/ucontext.h
not sys/ucontext.h. As he was bootstrapping from your last experimental
upload, he had to change its included darwin.h as the first step. It's
possible that if he'd instead changed the installed darwin.h to use
sys/ucontext.h it would also have worked.