[MLton] release and future devel

Ville Laurikari ville at laurikari.net
Fri Jun 19 23:38:50 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 03:26:05PM -0500, Matthew Fluet wrote:
> I've also been conservative about mentioning newly supported platforms.
> There have been some commits referencing IA64 and PowerPC64, but I'm not
> sure of the extent of the support; seems only for HPUX and AIX
> (respectively).

We use hpux-ia64 and aix-powerpc64 in production, so I'd count them as
stable enough to call them supported platforms.

I can provide builds for hpux-hppa, hpux-ia64, aix-powerpc64,
solaris-sparc, and solaris-amd64.  These are all platform we use in
production.  We no longer use aix-powerpc.  Builds for other platforms
(linux, mingw, cygwin, darwin) can be provided by other people, I
believe.

--
Ville