Debian version of MLton

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:34:50 -0500

Hm,  it  seems  that the mail I exchanged with Barak was not all going to the
MLton mailing list as I thought.  I have included  it  at  the  end  of  this
message.

The moral is that we are in there for the next Debian release.

I grabbed all the files from
    http://www.cs.unm.edu/~bap/debian/mlton/
but have only quickly looked through them.  I don't understand why he changed
a bunch of random files (but certainly not all of them).  All he seemed to do
was  add  a  few  lines  of  comments.   He also changed the main.tex file in
src/doc/user-guide,  but  only  in  a  way  that  I  don't  think  makes  any
difference.

The Makefiles are all a bit different.

My  conclusion  on  this is that we should just be doing this ourselves since
now the Debian version is going to be slightly different (although in  theory
not in a serious way).