[MLton-devel] yeah, that did the trick

Matthew Fluet Matthew Fluet <fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU>
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:34:47 -0400 (EDT)

> smith-normal-form and harmonic are dumping core,
> most of the other regressions are fine.
> For some reason there are lots of these:
> /usr/libexec/elf/ld: warning: type and size of dynamic symbol `__mpn_lshift' are not defined
> /usr/libexec/elf/ld: warning: type and size of dynamic symbol `__mpn_rshift' are not defined

smith-normal-form and harmonic both make use of IntInf; hence, use the GNU
mp library.  The linker warnings are also related to the gmp library.
What version of the library do you have installed?  We don't have any
problems with version 3.1.1 and 4.0

> and 'regression/real' is failing for some reason:

Those can be safely ignored.  They are due to some Basis Library
requirements that are unclear or in conflict with an underlying C call.