[MLton] Re: MLton on Darwin/PowerPC

John Reppy jhr@cs.uchicago.edu
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:48:56 -0500

I've been playing around with getting MLton working on my Mac and I
have a few
suggestions.  The main issue is with gmp.  I suspect that most users
will get
gmp from fink, which means that the relevant files will be in
/sw/include and
/sw/lib.  I was only able run the binary download after addin a
symbolic link
to /sw/lib/libgmp.3.dylib in /usr/local.  I tried adding a "-link-opt'
flag
to the mlton script, but that didn't help.  I also changed the include
path for gmp.h in usr/lib/mlton/include/platform/darwin.h.

	- John