[MLton] Re: MLton on Darwin/PowerPC

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:24:06 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, other users of MLton on MacOS have encountered the same problem.
Since the last release, we've eliminated the absolute path to gmp.h in
platform/darwin.h, which means that adding a -link-opt flag to the mlton
script should work.  It may be worthwhile to add /sw/include and /sw/lib
to the mlton script.