[MLton] survey

Alexandre Xlex0x835@rambler.ru
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:37:20 +0300

About survey - what about add an IDE to the tools (I'm beginner, but
that's even more important to attract me and other people) and add to
the compiler section smth. like "compiler syntax check option" - that
is like in PHP:
============================
$php -h
Usage: php [options] [-f] <file> [args...]
        php [options] -r <code> [args...]
        php [options] [-- args...]
<skipped>
   -l               Syntax check only (lint)
<skipped>

That should be really useful for an IDE (will eliminate some portions
of the problem). I don't think, that it's really important, but it will
be nice to have (in my humble opinion).

Regards,
/Alexandre.