[MLton] commit r4725: Statically-linked wrapper functions for Intel Mac

Matthew Fluet fluet at cs.cornell.edu
Sat Oct 28 15:56:51 PDT 2006

> I did a "make clean" followed by a "make all-no-docs" and things progressed
> nicely until mllex, where I get

Well, mllex is where we try to use the newly built compiler to produce an
executable for the first time.  At this point, /build/bin/mlton should
exist, but obviously isn't producing the right magic in the assembly file.
You could try manually compiling mllex with:
   ../build/bin/mlton -target self -keep g mllex.mlb
and look at the assembly.  But, I copied what I saw in
   http://tuvix.apple.com/documentation/DeveloperTools/Reference/Assembler/Assembler.pdf