new release

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:24:18 -0700

> What is the argument for keeping the .cvsignore files in the rpm directories?
> If I install the source or binary rpms, I don't want the .cvsignore files.

Agreed.  They should be in the repository, since anyone who checks it out will
want them, but there is no need for them to be in the rpms (actually, they were
only in the srpm).

I'm taking off, but I just started make-rpms running.  If it completes
successfully, in about 20 minutes, a new mlton-home.tgz will appear on the web
site with no cvsignores in both the web and rpms.  Feel free to grab that and
use it for the release if you want.