[MLton-devel] RedHat 7.1/7.3 problems

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:07:30 -0700

I installed RedHat 7.1 in a fresh (vmware) machine today.  After much
playing around with self compiles and with command line arguments,
using runtimes compiled on both 7.1 and 7.3, I was unfortunately never
able to duplicate any of the problems that Matthew, Sam, and Alain
were seeing.  I have no idea why.  Everything just seems to work for
me :-).

In any case, I've changed my rpm build procedure so that rpms are now
built on a RedHat 7.1 machine, not a RedHat 7.3 machine.  I just put
up a new release (20020910).  Please try it out on different machines
you may have.  

In remembrance
MLton-devel mailing list