[MLton] Interference Graphs

Eric McCorkle ericmcc at cs.brown.edu
Mon Feb 12 18:19:14 PST 2007

I'm working on a new register allocation algorithm, particularly one
that can be parallelized/distributed efficiently.  This is part of
more general work examining the parallelization and distribution of
whole-program compilers (hence my earlier interest in OS-level threads).

Actually what I need is to get SSA, preferably in a form suitable to
be translated into a control-flow-graph and instructions.  I'll be
doing the translation and analysis myself.

I'm planning to release source for my algorithm under the BSD
license, but I want to get a paper about it off before describing the
details or releasing source.

--
Eric McCorkle
Brown University