[MLton] port-freebsd-amd64 diff

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 04:54:53 PDT 2007

Here is the diff I am currently working with. It uses __LP64__ to recognize
the 64-bit architecture, but I think we should use something else. A couple
of notes:

* cpp -dM runtime/gc.h prints the defined symbols for different
architectures.
  We may use this to determine a good #define-directive to hook on to.

* We passed most (all) of the regression tests. The only that did not pass
was the FP
  tests that never pass anyway and the size-tests which is ok, considering
the shift
  in codegen and architecture.

* I'd like an 'ok, go ahead' before I commit the changes.

J.